Kinobody has many different workout programs, all designed for the specific wants and needs of people targeting certain fitness goals and results.
If you read the blog often, you’ll know that we’re usually supportive of most Kinobody workout programs, because they produce documented results.
As an example, Kinobody offers programs for individuals who are seeking to:
- gain a significant amount of muscle
- become lean, tone their body and ultimately get shredded
- have a superhero type physique
- strength and toning for women
- looking to lose a lot of weight
Today we’re reviewing the Kinobody Aggressive Fat Loss Program that Kinobody has created for people that want to safely lose a significant amount weight.
Before we cover the details of the program, here’s a summary version of what this article covers:
The Aggressive Fat Loss Program (AFLP) by Kinobody is a very structured, detailed approach to losing fat (i.e., “losing weight”), and lowering your BMI, very quickly (and safely).
The latest version of AFLP, which has been deemed 2.0, only requires that you complete two workouts each week. These workouts are short, but they are intense and generate very good results.
If you’re a complete newbie (meaning you’ve never lifted weights before), you may need to find additional resources to provide more details on proper lifting techniques. Otherwise, I highly recommend this program for people that are wanting to lose weight.
If you’re interested in this weight loss program or other Kinobody programs, Kinobody is currently offering a $20 discount for a limited time by taking this quick survey. Even if you’re not ready to purchase the program, we recommend taking the survey to determine which workout regimen is designed to meet your specific fitness goals.
Things that I liked about the program:
- Like many other Kinobody programs, this program generates results if you follow the workout regimen as outlined. (Later in the article I include before and after pictures of transformations that occurred from people that completed the program).
- The workouts are limited to only twice per week. This is much less time-intensive than comparable fat loss programs (like P90x or Insanity from Beachbody). I work nearly 60 hours per week, so only working out twice per week fits nicely into my work schedule.
- This program includes a significant amount of content (and a few advanced weight loss techniques). I’m always interested in learning about new fitness techniques and this program provides a unique perspective on some common weight myths and methods (like intermittent fasting).
Things that I didn’t like about the program:
- The program doesn’t provide a detailed overview of lifting techniques, teaching newbies how to use proper form on all lifts.
- For a weight loss program, we think it’s a bit pricey, but if you’re considering buying the program, you take this survey to make the program much more affordable.
Does the Kinobody Aggressive Fat Loss Program Work?
Kinobody has a great reputation for helping people achieve their desired fitness results from their multitude of programs and this aggressive fat loss program is no different.
Following the nutritional plan and workout schedule can certainly help you lose weight quickly. There are testimonials and transformations from many people who have reached their goals using this system.
Is the Program Difficult?
The creator of Kinobody has done a great job of formulating a system that has you in the gym only 3 days a week. This way you are not sacrificing your personal life to lose weight, but you’re still working towards your fat loss goals.
This also gives your body the proper chance to heal and recover from intense workouts making you more likely to stay committed. The program also offers a manageable calorie deficit plan.
Is the Kinobody Aggressive Fat Loss Program a Great Value?
The program has a detailed plan on how to lose weight effectively and quickly. It also contains detailed informational content to ensure you are educated on your plan and have a clear idea of what needs to be done in order to reach your goals.
Studies show that people who want to lose weight do so more effectively when following a plan compared to people trying to lose weight without a plan.
The value not only comes from the program itself but from the knowledge you receive to create a healthier version of yourself.
It should be noted, that if you are not happy with the aggressive weight loss program, there is a refund policy and don’t forget there is a $20 discount on this program and other Kinobody systems.
This review is being conducted on the basis of results from other Kinobody programs, researching testimonials, and going through every detail of the programs and their protocols.
View this post on Instagram
Three months on my Aggressive Fat Loss plan by Paul. He posted this in our fb community for Kino warriors. From 240 lbs to 180 lbs. That’s 60 lbs of fat loss in 12 weeks (averaging 5 lbs per week). Pretty insane if you ask me. Paul is going to switch to the warrior shred program to lose the last 10-15 lbs while gaining muscle Link in bio to use my physique quiz
Within the rest of this review, the following items will be covered:
- Contents included in the program
- Pros and Cons
- Final Thoughts and Recommendation
What Comes with the Aggressive Fat Loss Program?
- The program starts with a video from the creator of Kinobody, Greg O’Gallagher welcoming you to the program and encouraging your success.
- Detailed information on Greg’s view of the intermittent fasting diet and his weight-loss strategies.
- A full overview of the AFLP dieting system and how to successfully incorporate intermittent fasting into your daily routine.
- A weekly 3-day workout regimen that includes upper and lower body days.
- Information on how to mentally overcome challenges while dieting and exercising to help you stay on track throughout your weight loss journey.
- Advice and tips on how to conquer your goals.
- Bonus material, with alternate workout plans.
How Can You Get the Program?
Like with all Kinobody programs, this fat loss system is hosted on Teachable. This is similar to a typical online course and is easy to use and navigate.
The program has several testimonials of proven results. People that follow the plan exclusively have been able to achieve fantastic weight loss goals, with many people surpassing their goals.
It’s an honest program. Within the Aggressive Weight Loss system, Greg never claims unrealistic results like some other programs. He is very clear on how losing weight is a life-long journey and it takes patience and consistency to achieve your goals.
He explains that fitness should always be a part of your life and not to be used as a quick, temporary fix.
The program is extremely supportive. There is a lot of emphasis on having a good mindset throughout your weight loss journey.
Learning to have more confidence and be proud of your accomplishments whether they be big or small. Also learning to be aware of how to fuel your body and accept your individual wants/needs.
The program is incredibly detailed. The nutritional plan covers everything from how to balancing your carbs, protein, and fats to the timing on when to refeed your body to ensure you are fueled properly.
The video quality is subpar. The editing, sound, lighting and overall quality of the videos could be improved. The information is presented well, but a more in-depth explanation of movements and correction of form could be added.
It has been noted in other reviews, that Greg is aware of this and is in the process of reshooting videos.
The program may not be suited for people who already have some weightlifting experience. The program is designed for people targeting aggressive weight loss, so people who already have the basic knowledge of how to lose weight by lifting weights, may not enjoy this program.
That is not to say that these people won’t benefit from the program, but you will not be performing large weight deadlifts and squats during this program.
The program is heavily focused on intermittent fasting. With other Kinobody programs, fasting is always encouraged but not required as it was optional.
The AFLP program is pretty much designed around fasting and could pose a problem for people who cannot incorporate this in their daily routines.
Within the Aggressive Fat Loss system from Kinobody you will:
- Workout 3 days a week with optional bonus workouts under the guidance of instructional videos.
- Be educated on nutritional information and the basics of intermittent fasting.
- Learn the ins-and-outs of calorie intake and how to precisely adjust your food to fit your fitness needs.
- Be able to overcome mental struggles that can normally occur within any fitness routine.
- Effectively and safely lose weight
This program is recommended if you are looking for a realistic way to lose weight. This program has proven results and does so with true hard work and without dangerous fad diets and pills.
The program is designed to incorporate diet and fitness into your daily life and not to consume it. It will also help boost your confidence and give you the tools for you to create a happier and healthier version of yourself.
As mentioned before, Kinobody is currently offering a $20 discount for a limited time by taking this quick survey.
The creator of Kinobody Greg O’Gallagher has been interested in fitness his entire life. His goal to become a major influencer in the fitness industry was reached with the formation of Kinobody and the many programs it has to offer.
Greg’s vision was to be able to help people transform their bodies and to help guide people in mastering their fitness training to become stronger and more confident.
One goal behind the development of Kinobody was to blend fitness into your own unique personal lifestyle. Teaching people that you can still achieve your fitness goals without completely sacrificing your personal life.
Greg believes that diet and fitness should enhance your life and not consume it. There is no need to spend countless hours in the gym following strict diets, but you can incorporate fitness and nutrition into your everyday life strategically and still get the results you desire.
Kinobody was developed from Greg’s personal experience, research, learning from multiple experts in the fitness industry and a lot of trial and error.
The workout programs usually consist of manageable 2-3 day sessions with minimal equipment to be able to maximize your workouts without compromising your lifestyle.
Diet plans are laid out in a clear easy-to-follow way to allow for optimal fuel while reaching your goals. All of this in combination will help you to reach your fitness goals.